Saturday, May 2, 2009

Out of Trouble




Last week I spent the first week away from my husband since we'd been married. I had some time off work, and he didn't, so I went home to see my family. However, since I will be commuting to work this summer and there were a few problems with our car he promised to fix them while I was gone. He works as a welder in an auto-body shop, and there are several people at work that can help him fix things when they go wrong. This time, apparently, they weren't able to help him fix them fast enough. My flight home arrived in Salt Lake at 8:25 in the evening. We live about 45 minutes from the airport. When I called to say I was home, he responded that he hadn't quite finished putting the car together. It was almost 11:00 at night by the time I walked in the door to our apartment. Luckily, my husband was sweet enough that he had picked up some flowers for me just to be nice before anything had even gone wrong. Apparently the guys at work told him flowers wouldn't be good enough. They were :) (He had cleaned, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment